The Vermont Antique Mall currently has position openings for part time Antique Mall Sales Associates.
If you like working with the public, enjoy learning about vintage and antiques, have a love of retail and are a team player, you could be a great fit. If you also like assisting with Social Media, special events, brand building and merchandising, we want to talk with you!
- Assisting customers with product questions/selections.
- Maintaining a good general knowledge of ever changing inventory and special collectables.
- Completing register transactions efficiently and accurately.
- Assisting in booth maintenance and stocking.
- Assisting with store maintenance and cleanliness.
- Excellent verbal communication skills. We love your ability to shine when helping customers!
- Ability to demonstrate respectful, professional and courteous demeanor at all times. We pride ourselves on politeness!
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including, weekends and holidays as business dictates. We will rely on you to be loyal and prompt!
- Ability to be mobile on sales floor during entire shift. You'll be on your feet walking the floor, so wear comfy shoes and get ready to step out!
- Must be able to climb ladders, stairs and lift up to 25lbs on a regular basis. In the vintage antiques business, there's always something to move around!
- High School diploma (or equivalent) preferred.
Please email work history/resume and contact information to email@example.com. Be sure to include contact details and best times to reach you.